An excellent resource website that provides links to books, articles, and related sites on the topic of the virtual organization. The BRINT site also has other forums on knowledge management, reengineering, networks, IT, and other contemporary business topics.
- Comments (1) Comments
- Learning Exercises
- Bookmark Collections (3) Bookmark Collections
- Course ePortfolios
- Accessibility Info
George Schell (Faculty)
This is an extensive list but is not as well organized as I would like. However, with some reading and time you will be able to find a number of significant resources about virtual organizations, outsourcing, and other Web resources. A number of links from this reference are no longer active.
The following links were helpful to me:
- Virtual Corporations, Human Issues & Information Technology (Malhotra)
- At Verifone It's a Dog's Life (And They Love It!)
- Computing for the People: Social Computing in 'Virtual' Domains
- Outsourcing: A Quick Overview from CIO
- Buying Core Competencies?: A Study of the Impact of Outsourcing on IT Infrastructure Flexibility (Duncan)