- Submitted Materials
- Authored Materials
- Comments (4) comments
- Learning Exercises
- Bookmark Collections
- Course ePortfolios
- Content Builder Materials
Members from Barb’s institution
Materials from Barb’s discipline
Members in Barb’s discipline
Skills & Interests
Business / Marketing / Business Marketing
Advanced strategies in marketing including Google Keywords for online.
Education / Educational Leadership / Leadership Specialization / Student Development and Learning
Special study of Leadership Tools including SWOT, PEST, Competing Values Framework, Narratives, GEM, etc.
Humanities / Communication Studies
Teach for over 7 years classes in communications include legal communications, business communications and introductory communications.
Member 09/2012 – Current
- Doctoral Degree Organizational Management (04/2013)
- JD Law (12/2007)
Concord Law School
- Masters Organizational Management (01/2002)
- Dougherty, B.L.. (2005). Art of Exhuberance. Brilliant Press.
- Dougherty, B.L.. (2000). Art of Conversation (2 books in Art of Conversation. Brilliant Press.
- Dougherty, B.L.. (1997). 13 Chapters in Getting Exposure (marketing for artists. Art Calendar Magazine.
- Speaking level: Superior
- Reading level: Superior
- Online Instructor (04/2005 – Current) University of Phoenix
- Professor of Communication (01/2007 – 01/2009) Salisbury University
- Executive Director (04/2002 – 04/2004) Art Institute of Salisbury MD