- Submitted Materials
- Authored Materials
- Learning Exercises
- Bookmark Collections
- Course ePortfolios
- Content Builder Materials
Members from Paula’s institution
Materials from Paula’s discipline
Members in Paula’s discipline
- Master of Library and Information Science LIS (08/2010)
University of Western Ontario
- Master of Education Distance Education (05/2009)
- Bachelor of Arts History (05/1996)
Honors & Awards
- 2010 OCULA New Librarian Residency Award (09/2010)
The intention of the residency program is to enhance recruitment of new librarians to academic librarianship and provide entry-level professional work experience in an academic or research library setting.
- Formal Mentoring: Teaching to Learn and Learning to Teach, 01/28/2015
Mentoring programs are beneficial for mentors, mentees, as well as the organizations that host them.
- Observations on Year One: OCULA New Librarian Residents, 02/01/2013
"Graduation is the beginning of your education." Recent grads share lessons learned during the first year on the job at three different college and university libraries.
- Open Educational Resources (OERs), 10/30/2012
Together with Mary Toye, Instruction Designer in the Centre for Flexible Teaching and Learning, I presented on OERs. I covered locating and evaluating OERs.
- Professional Librarian (08/2015 – Current) University of Lethbridge Library
- Librarian (Reference/Instruction/Collections) (03/2012 – 08/2015) Canadore College and Nipissing University Libraries
- Student Success Librarian / OCULA New Librarian Resident (10/2010 – 10/2011) Canadore College and Nipissing University Libraries