- Submitted Materials
- Authored Materials
- Comments (2) comments
- Learning Exercises
- Bookmark Collections
- Course ePortfolios (1) Course ePortfolios
- Content Builder Materials
Members from Lynne’s institution
Materials from Lynne’s discipline
Members in Lynne’s discipline
Skills & Interests
Science and Technology / Information Technology / IT Security and Risk Management
Expertise in information assurance, privacy issue, network and information security.
Science and Technology / Information Technology / IT Infrastructure / Networking
Expertise in network infrastructure and design.
member 01/1989 – Current
- Doctorate Information Technology (01/2008)
- Williams, L, Y. (2012). Chapter 10: Data privacy, digital footprints, and maintaining seperate identities in Social Media for Academics: a practical guide. Chandos, Oxford, UK.
- Speaking level: Superior
- Reading level: Superior
- Instructor (05/1997 – Current) University of New Mexico - Los Alamos
- Professor (09/2008 – Current) Kaplan University