Skills & Interests
I help friends and family with their eating and help them understand the importance of a healthy diet. I am a personal trainer also. Along with teaching about healthy diets, I also teach about exercise.
- High School Diploma Diploma (05/2007)
Jasper High School
- Nutrition counseling – Nutrition
- I, along with a group, taught USI students how to eat healthier, when selecting foods on campus.
- Speaking level: Superior
- Reading level: Superior
Honors & Awards
- Honor's List (12/2011)
I had a GPA of 3.6, so I was on the Honor's list.
- Natural verses Nature in Nutrition, 02/28/2012
I gave a debate to my class on the pros and cons of Natural verses Nature in Nutrition. I talked about the chemicals, additives and preservatives in foods and why they are beneficial and not beneficial.
- Trainer (01/2011 – Current) Half Marathon Training Program