- Submitted Materials (2) submitted materials
- Authored Materials
- Learning Exercises
- Bookmark Collections (3) Bookmark Collections
- Course ePortfolios
- Content Builder Materials
Members from Kaitlyn’s institution
Materials from Kaitlyn’s discipline
Members in Kaitlyn’s discipline
Skills & Interests
I'm looking forward to getting my credential in about 3 years and teaching in mathematics.
Mathematics and Statistics / Mathematics / Algebra and Number Theory
I'm currently obtaining my BA in mathematics in efforts to teach at the secondary level.
- Mathematics and Statistics / Mathematics / Pre-Calculus Mathematics / Algebra (Intermediate)
- Robert Noyce Scholar
Scholar 07/2009 – Current
- Smitttcamp Family Honors College
Scholar 08/2007 – Current
High School Mathematics
- Edison High School – Algebra, Geometry, CAHSEE
- I was a TA, observing and teaching a few lessons.
Honors & Awards
- Robert Noyce Scholarship (07/2009)
Supported by the NSF, and agreement to teach in a high-need school for 2 years per year of scholarship receipt. $10,000
- Smittcamp Family Honor's Scholarship (04/2007)
Full academic ride to Cal State Fresno, and much, much more. Tuition paid, free laptop, $100 book stipend per semester, honor's classes, and access to the honor's computer lab and support center.
- Tutor (10/2007 – Current) Eugubian Academic Center