Per Arne Godejord
- Submitted Materials (1) submitted materials
- Authored Materials (1) authored materials
- Learning Exercises (1) Learning Exercises
- Bookmark Collections
- Course ePortfolios
- Content Builder Materials
Members from Per Arne’s institution
Materials from Per Arne’s discipline
Members in Per Arne’s discipline
Virtual Speakers Bureau
Skills & Interests
Education / TeacherEd / Teaching Methods / Social Science
My main focus is didactics of Social Informatics, including how to get computer science students involved in ethics. I also work with using project based teaching in online courses, using web 2.0 tools to involve students activly in their learning.
- Cand.polit. Information and Computer Science (05/1991)
University of Bergen
- Godejord, P.A.. (2008). Getting Involved: Perspectives on the Use of True Projects as Tools for Developing Ethical Thinking in Computer Science Students in International Journal of Technology and Human Interaction. (Vol. 4, Issue 2).
- Godejord, B. and Godejord, P.A.. (2008). Nowe obszary kommunikacyjne - nowe wyzwania dla edukacji/ New communication spaces - new educational risks in Social communication in virtual world. Poland: Adam Marszałek Publishing House.
- Godejord, P.A.. (2008). Perspectives on Awareness Work in the Field of Sexual Abuse of Children in Digital Media in Child Sexual Abuse: Issues and Challenges. Nova Science Publishers.
Honors & Awards
- Senior Lecturer in Informatics (12/2003)
Norwegian system: The rank of Senior Lecturer is granted to persons presenting work equal to a PhD.
- All my SlideShare Presentations, 03/10/2009
My SlideShare Lectures covering the topics I teach
- Barn og unges digitale hverdag (In Norwegian), 04/16/2008
Invited presentation at the National Conference for Teacher Educationalists Focusing on Internet abuse and violance in close relations, Children in Difficult Situations
- Bruk av bevisstgjøringsprosjekt (In Norwegian), 04/16/2008
Invited presentation at the National Conference for Teacher Educationalists Focusing on Internet abuse and violance in close relations, Children in Difficult Situations (In Norwegian)
- Positions at: http://www.linkedin.com/pub/8/29b/4a3 (08/1993 – Current)