- Submitted Materials
- Authored Materials
- Learning Exercises
- Bookmark Collections
- Course ePortfolios
- Content Builder Materials
Skills & Interests
Humanities / History / Area Studies / Europe / Western
Extensive travel to Western Europe historic sites.
- American Association of University Women
Member 02/2003 – Current
- Master of Arts Humanities, history (12/2008)
California State University
- Bachelor of Science Psychology/Sociology (05/2006)
Charter Oak State College
- Bachelor of Arts Business Management (08/2005)
Introduction to Word
- Dorsey Business School – Microsoft Word and Research Skills
- Instruct students in Microsoft Word and APA citation and research skills. Basic business and professional dress and skills.
- Goodwill Employment and Training Center – Business and Professional Skills
- Instruct participants in resume writing, cover letters, job fair procedures, professional dress and interview skills. Teach basic computer skills in email, internet and Microsoft Word.
Honors & Awards
- Charter Oak State College (05/2006)
Alpha Sigma Lambda, Honor Society Induction, Chi Omicron
- Historic Recognition Process, 08/12/2008
A how-to presentation on the National Park Service National Register of Historic Places process for submitting a property to be considered for recognition.
- Alternative College Credit Opportunities (Presentation about MERLOT), 12/07/2006
A short presentation on undergraduate opportunities for college credit through alternative sources. Credit-by-exam, portfolio, direct transfer and other sources are discussed.