- Submitted Materials (340) submitted materials
- Authored Materials (31) authored materials
- Comments (225) comments
- Learning Exercises (3) Learning Exercises
- Bookmark Collections (63) Bookmark Collections
- Course ePortfolios (1) Course ePortfolios
- Content Builder Materials (24) Content Builder Materials
Members from Sally’s institution
Materials from Sally’s discipline
Members in Sally’s discipline
Skills & Interests
Academic Support Services / Library and Information Services
I really love being a librarian and helping people find the information they need.
Science and Technology / Biology / Ecology and Conservation Biology
I am very interested in the preservation of the Earth and its resourses. I am an avocate for promoting bicycling, walking and other alternative means of sustainable transportation. I commute to work by bicycle.
Academic Support Services / Mobile Learning
I work with the Tennessee Board of Regents mobilization project on evaluating mobile apps and devices for their educational value.
Peer Reviewer/Agriculture and Environmental Sciences 07/2014 – Current
- Tennessee Library Association
member 03/2011 – Current
Peer Reviewer/Library and Information Services 09/2009 – Current
- MLS (05/1979)
Peabody College of Vanderbilt University
- B.S. (05/1978)
- Speaking level: Advanced
- Reading level: Advanced
- Arrangement of magazines/journals by classification, 07/27/2017
This was a poster session at the Serials Conference at Arkansas State University to get feedback about arranging physical magazines and journals by subject area. instead of alphabetically.
- Using MERLOT's Content Builder to create guides., 10/10/2016
This mini presentation at Tenn-Share 2016 was designed to show all kinds of librarians a tool that they can use for free to make useful library guides.
- Course specific LibGuides, 10/08/2013
This was a faculty in-service at Nashville State Community College to show the faculty what the librarians can do for them . (Used Content Builder)
- Serials/Reference/Cataloging Librarian (08/1997 – Current) Nashville State Community College
- TBR Mobilist (09/2011 – 07/2018) Tennessee Board of Regents
- Assistant Librarian (08/1984 – 08/1996) Cumberland University