Members from Amrita’s institution
Materials from Amrita’s discipline
Members in Amrita’s discipline
Skills & Interests
Academic Support Services / Library and Information Services
- Nassau County Library Association
Member 06/2001 – Current
- M.L.S. Masters - Library and Information Science(1999) and I.D.S. Masters - Interdisciplinary Studies(2005) (05/2005)
Long Island University/C.W. Post Campus
- Madray, Amrita. (June 2007). Developing students' awareness of plagiarism: Crisis and opportunities in Library Philosophy and Practice. (June 2007).
- Madray, Amrita. (2007). Turnitin.com in The Charleston Advisor. (8(4)).
- Madray, Amrita et.al.. (2004). Searching, Locating, and Evaluating Research Materials in Reading, Writing, and Interpretation. Pearson.
- Long Island University/C.W. Post Campus – All Subject
- Long Island University/C.W. Post Campus – Information Literacy
- Ongoing Each Semester(7 sessions)
Honors & Awards
- Beta Phi Mu, International Library and Information(LIU) of Beta Phi Mu (06/2000)
- Plagiarism, 04/02/2008
C.W. Post/Long Island University Nassau County Library Association/Academic and Special Libraries Division(37th Annual Continuing Education Conference)
- C.W. Post Campus Library on Preventing and Detecting Plagiarism, 03/23/2006
Florida Library Association 2006 Annual Conference & Exhibition Better Together
- Plagiarism: Perception, Pedagogy and Prevention, 02/23/2006
Adelphi University, NY
- Reference/Instructional and Periodical Librarian (09/2001 – Current) C.W. Post Campus/LIU