- Submitted Materials (24) submitted materials
- Authored Materials (23) authored materials
- Learning Exercises
- Bookmark Collections
- Course ePortfolios
- Content Builder Materials
Members from Michael’s institution
Materials from Michael’s discipline
Members in Michael’s discipline
Virtual Speakers Bureau
Skills & Interests
Arts / Dance
Dance caller: American contradance & English country dance
Arts / Music
Folk music: French Canadian, American Old-time, New England & Irish fiddle playing
- Society of Skeletal Radiologists
member 04/2007 – Current
- American Roentgen Ray Society
member 01/2002 – Current
- International Skeletal Society
member 09/1989 – Current
- M.D. (05/1975)
Baylor College of Medicine
- B.S., Physics (05/1972)
Texas A & M University
- Galbraith PJ, Richardson ML. (2007). Fracture of the lunate: radiographic findings and case report in Radiology Case Reports. (2(1):13-16).
- Escobedo EM, Richardson ML, Schulz YB, Hunter JC, Green JR 3rd, Messick K. (2007). Increased risk of posterior glenoid labrum tears in football players in Am J Roentgenol. (188, 1, 193-7).
- Chaudhry S, Richardson ML. (2006). Imaging findings in sarcoid of the humerus in Radiology Case Reports. (1:154-158).
- University of Washington – Musculoskeletal Radiology
- I have taught musculoskeletal imaging to medical students, radiology residents & fellows, and practicing physicians in other disciplines since 1984.
Honors & Awards
- Figley Fellowship in Radiology Journalism (02/2007)
Annual award by the American Roentgen Ray Society.
- Adjunct Professor of Orthopedics (07/1997 – Current) University of Washington
- Professor of Radology (07/1997 – Current) University of Washington