- Submitted Materials
- Authored Materials
- Comments (1) comments
- Learning Exercises
- Bookmark Collections
- Course ePortfolios
- Content Builder Materials
Members from Ann’s institution
Materials from Ann’s discipline
Members in Ann’s discipline
Skills & Interests
I have just retired from a position in learning design for technical and further education, in addition to teaching English by distance.
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment Assessment in training (02/2002)
Open Training and Education Network (OTEN)
- Master of Education Adult Education (05/1979)
- Diploma of Education Teaching French and German (05/1972)
Basic Methods of External Teaching
- Open Training and Education Network – Teaching by distance
- This course was compulsory for teachers beginning at the Open Training and Education Network, which taught distance students both by mail and online.
School Certificate English
- Open Training and Education Network – English
- Students in this course were adults (15+) who had left high school without their Year 10 high school English qualification, and were trying to obtain it.
Years 7 - 12
- NSW Department of Education – English, French and German
- I worked in two high schools for several years teaching English, French and German before moving into Technical and Further Education.
- Senior Learning Designer (12/2006 – 06/2008) Centre for Learning Innovation
- Senior Quality and Standards Officer (04/2005 – 03/2006) Centre for Learning Innovation