Skills & Interests
I am trained in formal visual arts media and digital arts media. Most of my work is mixed media. I enjoy drawing, water media, digital art, and fiber arts. Most often I am creating books, watercolor paintings, or collage.
- Missouri Arts Education Association
District 11 Council Member 06/2016 – Current
- National Arts Education Association
Member 06/2015 – Current
- Bachelor in Secondary Education K-12 Art Education (12/2014)
Southeast Missouri State University
- Thomas W. Kelly Middle School – Art
- I have been teaching 6th, 7th, and 8th grade visual arts and 8th grade technology at Thomas W. Kelly Middle School since 2016.
- Cardboard Creations,
I co-presented about lessons using cardboard sculpture techniques at the 2019 MAEA Spring Conference
- Choice Based Art,
I delivered a presentation about my experience with TAB and Choice Based Art at the 2018 MAEA Spring Conference.
- Middle School Art Teacher (06/2015 – Current) Thomas W. Kelly Middle School
- Middle School Digital Media Arts Teacher (06/2015 – Current) Thomas W. Kelly Middle School
- PDC Technology Coordinator (06/2019 – Current) Scott Co. R-IV