- Submitted Materials
- Authored Materials
- Comments (5) comments
- Learning Exercises (2) Learning Exercises
- Bookmark Collections (4) Bookmark Collections
- Course ePortfolios
- Content Builder Materials
Members from Mandy’s institution
Materials from Mandy’s discipline
Members in Mandy’s discipline
Skills & Interests
- Social Sciences / Sociology / Perspectives or Theoretical (Advanced)
- Education / Educational Leadership / Leadership Foundation (Intermediate)
- Social Sciences / Psychology / Biological (Intermediate)
VoiceThread Certified Educator 07/2019 – Current
- American Psychological Association
APA Community College Teacher Affiliate 01/2017 – Current
- American Sociological Association
Affiliate Member 01/2017 – Current
- Masters of Science Educational Psychology (05/2008)
- Western Dakota Technical College – Psychology
- I have been teaching this course every term since 2012. I teach both on-campus and online versions of the course.
Introduction to Sociology
- Western Dakota Technical College – Sociology
- I have been teach this course every term since 2012. I teach both on-campus and online version.
Ethics in Criminal Justice
- Western Dakota Technical College – Criminal Justice
Honors & Awards
- Impact to Technical Education Award (04/2021)
National award through the American Technical Education Association. This award is presented to a full-time postsecondary instructor whose performance and contributions to the technical programs and technical students is exceptional. 2021 is the first year this award was given.
- HLC Assessment Academy Graduate (11/2020)
The Assessment Academy provides a structured, mentor-facilitated program aimed at advancing and accelerating an institution’s efforts to assess student learning. Institutions participate by creating teams to attend Academy events and carry out the on-campus activities. A team is made up of five to eight individuals and should include members of the faculty, staff and administration.
- Leadership Rapid City Graduate (12/2009)
The mission of Leadership Rapid city is to elevate the region for all. This is founded in the process of building leaders and developing networks. The program has been a part of Rapid City for 40 years and has approx. 1000 graduates to date.
- Faculty (08/2012 – Current) Western Dakota Technical College
- Program Director- Social Science (05/2016 – Current) Western Dakota Technical College
- Program Director- General Education (08/2013 – 05/2016) Western Dakota Technical College