The overarching goal of this site is to blend course design and facilitation, while engaging the cognitive and affective domains of learning. Specifically, the site aims to:
1. Evaluate the difference between text and voice/video communications in establish a send of feeling connected to the instructor and peers.
2. Create content with emerging technologies that have a high humanizing impact.
3. Evaluate online teaching research to consider links between online social presence and improved engagement, satifaction, and learning.
4. Critically analyze personal teaching philosophy as it relates to online teaching and learning.
5. Demonstrate mastery of digital literacy skills.
6. Apply principles of Universal Design for Learning to user's online course.